Are You Unstoppable?
Determined. Impactful. Unstoppable. Words synonymous with the Junior League of Portland. We are an organization that empowers women to lead by tackling issues impacting our community. Are you interested in learning more about the Junior League of Portland and how you can make a difference in our community?
Join us at an Upcoming Recruitment Event!
We also welcome you to join our email list so you are kept in the loop on this year’s Recruitment. Stay tuned for additional event announcements throughout the Fall and Winter. In the meantime, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Note: If you are a current Junior League member in another city and looking to transfer, please email email@example.com.
Develop and Grow your leadership skills:
- Attend trainings that range in topics from professional and personal development. Past topics have included DEI (Diversity, Equity & Inclusion), emergency preparedness, resume building, financial management and more.
- Chair a committee or serve on the executive committee with supportive leadership training
- Serve on a committee to make an impact
Meet other women with a passion to serve:
- You will have an opportunity to meet women from the ages of 21 to 101! These women come from a variety of backgrounds and a life experiences. The mentorship opportunities and friendships abound.
- Naturally expand your personal and professional network.
- Attend membership engagement events throughout the city including book clubs, dinner clubs, and outdoor adventure groups.
Learn the ways that you can serve your community:
- JLP has community driven programming to promote climate justice
- Get hands on experience volunteering with community partners
- Prospective members are individuals who identify as a woman at least 21 years of age by June 1 of the year admitted
- Prospective members reside in the greater Portland Metro area including SW Washington
- Commitment to personal development, voluntarism and community service.
- Pay first year membership dues of $200. Payment plans are available.